10 Fifth Street
Suite 103
Valley Stream, NY
Call us today (516) 284-7445

K-3 Visa: Marriage Visa
K-3 visas permit the spouses of U.S. citizens to lawfully enter and reside in the United States until the immigration process is complete.  In order for the foreign spouse of a U.S citizen to qualify for a K-3 visa, certain requirements must be met, including the following:

  • The petitioning spouse must be a U.S. citizen;
  • The U.S. citizen must be legally married to their foreign husband or wife;
  • Your spouse is otherwise admissible to the U.S.

K-4 visas are available for your spouse’s children who were under the age of 18 at the time of the marriage and are not married.

K-1 Visa: Fiancé Visa
K-1 visas permit U.S. citizens to bring their foreign fiancés into the United States in order to marry. Under a K-1 visa, your foreign fiancé is allowed to reside and work in the United States.  Once your fiancé enters the U.S., you and your fiancé have 90 days to marry and apply for permanent residency.

In order to obtain a K-1 visa, certain requirements must be met, such as:

  • The petitioner must be a U.S. citizen
  • Both you and your foreign fiancé are free to get legally married
  • You met your fiancé within the past two years
  • Both you and your fiancé have intentions to marry within 90 days of your fiancé’s arrival in the U.S.
  • You meet the minimum income/financial requirement
  • Your fiancé does not meet any criteria that render him/her inadmissible to the U.S.

K-2 visas are available for your fiancé’s children who are under the age of 21 and not married.

Contact our Marriage and Fiancé Visa Attorneys
If you need to obtain a K-1 or K-3 visa, it is extremely wise to hire an experienced immigration attorney to help you with your petition. One mistake or omission on your petition can cause a delay or denial of your fiancé or spouse’s visa.  We will guide you through the application process, and help you fill out forms, submit documents, review your petition, and answer any questions or concerns you may have. We know first hand the many benefits U.S. citizenship can bring, and therefore work relentlessly to make sure you obtain the visa you need to remain with your loved ones.

HOME ABOUTPhysical Therapist Jobs CONTACT US Citizenship and Naturalization Permanent Residence Green Cards B Visas F Visas H Visas J Visas