10 Fifth Street
Suite 103
Valley Stream, NY
Call us today (516) 284-7445

Foreign Trained Physical Therapist Wanted
For the State of New Jersey

1.  Must have graduated prior to 2003 if holding a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy

2.  Must hold a master’s degree in physical therapy if graduated after 2003

3.  Must be licensed in at least one country

4.  NPTE passed, preferred

5.  FCCPT Type I Certification, preferred.

 Send resumes to info@usimmigration101.com for consideration.



HOME ABOUTPhysical Therapist Jobs CONTACT US Citizenship and Naturalization Permanent Residence Green Cards B Visas F Visas H Visas J Visas